Fireboy Introduction

Fireboy Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Jun, 2021 - 12:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2021 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 7
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.2%
[+] Gain: 35.00 FP
Charm: none

Fireboy Introduction

Hello, I am FireBoy and I like text role playing communities and so do I love Medieval Fantasies, So I just happened to google one day and I found this community and I am very much interested in it. I am currently of 14 years of age and I am currently class 8 in high school. I am from India, West Bengal. I can't tell my real name for privacy reasons of course so that's all I am going to say for now. Thank you.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 11th Jun, 2021 - 7:38am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2021 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Fireboy

Welcome. In this text role-playing game one will need to carefully read the beginnings of the Player's Manual known as the Rules & Start. Thereafter, the start of detailed character creation will begin which will test one's ability to stay focused and solve the mystery of the game.

> TOPIC: Fireboy Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,