What Does Loneliness Look Like?

What Loneliness Like - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 14th Jun, 2021 - 5:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2020 - 6:40am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

What Does Loneliness Look Like?

Scientists show what loneliness looks like in the brain. A new study shows a sort of signature in the brains of lonely people that make them distinct in fundamental ways, based on variations in the volume of different brain regions as well as based on how those regions communicate with one another across brain networks. Source 6t.

Sponsored Links:
11th Jun, 2021 - 9:10am / Post ID: #

Like Loneliness What

At first I was actually scared the study would be used to glamourize loneliness since it mentions certain parts of the brain work better,but I am glad that they detailed the why it happens and didn't gloss it over as a better option.I'm a naturally lonely person who constantly dissociates deeply into my own mind and it can bring more trouble than not,sometimes life doesn't feel well-spent and you can feel you work wrong,though it greatly depends on the individual and the frequency.They pointed out that there is a negativity in loneliness,which I agree because though we need alone time to restore our social energy and analyze our life,its really dangerous to stay locked in your own head especially if its against what you would really want to do.

14th Jun, 2021 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

What Does Loneliness Look Like? Health & Special Psychology

The main part of this study surrounds this:

international QUOTE
Loneliness is increasingly being recognized as a major health problem, and previous studies have shown older people who experience loneliness have a higher risk of cognitive decline and dementia.

So this study is about the impact beyond feelings and frustrations. If you are alone for too long it can become biological and not just neurological.

> TOPIC: What Does Loneliness Look Like?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,