Why World Greed Sucks

Why World Greed Sucks - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2009 - 11:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2008 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Why World Greed Sucks

Why World Greed Sucks

Conquering countries not your thing? Why does World Greed suck?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2008 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Why World Greed Sucks
A Friend

Sucks Greed World Why

Risk is sucking right now because I can not get the dice to agree with me very well. Should not take a army of 12 to barely defeat a army of 1. laugh.gif

8th Sep, 2008 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Why World Greed Sucks Reviews RPG & Card Board

The board game needs more individual arms as you never have enough to keep one in each country as you take over the world especially in the last 2 or 3 turns.

Yes more dice would be nice for the attacker but makes for much more whole sale slaughter. hmm now does that sound too much like real life?

As children we would use multiples of the 3 to 2 ratio when large armies battled to speed things up.

8th Dec, 2008 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Sucks Greed World Why

When you see World GREED games sitting their for weeks with someone not playing their turn.

1st Jan, 2009 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Sucks Greed World Why

When circumstances in life make it so you don't have time to get to play! Especially when it is your stress reliever!

2nd Jan, 2009 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Why World Greed Sucks

People up in Alaska making so many excuses like children sick and stuff, I mean what is it with these people, they are mothers and have real lives?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2009 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Why World Greed Sucks
A Friend

Why World Greed Sucks

It sucks because my rations are not working like they should be. I should be winning more. smile.gif

2nd Jan, 2009 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Why World Greed Sucks Board Card & RPG Reviews

QUOTE (JB @ 2-Jan 09, 10:15 AM)
I mean what is it with these people, they are mothers and have real lives?

More like mothers with 5 children home from school! Ohhh Hoooo! School starts again on Monday! Then it will be just me and Kimmy and World Greed! At least us Alaskans have the dedication to play when our fingers and keyboards are freezing! laugh.gif!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Why World Greed Sucks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,