Alden the King - Page 3 of 3

I died while battling the bear from llafair's - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Jun, 2021 - 12:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1346 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2021 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Alden the King
A Friend

Alden the King - Page 3

I, Alden the King, was attacked by a Marauder and was victorious in combat.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2021 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Alden the King
A Friend

King Alden

House of Sorrows

The unseen unsolitam that is present in this situation is the fact that the Creator, a being all powerful, cannot seem to break out of the creation that he himself has created. He has become unaccustomed to the idea of being restricted, of being "boxed inside a space", since worldly laws are not supposed to restrict him in the first place.

The names of his children are the true emotions that the Creator has towards the entire world. He sees that his creations are Smart enough to break away from his supervision and control. He thinks that among other people, some stand out because of being Special. With this, he is Anxius about the possibility that these Special people, who most likely are the instruments of changing the broken world, may get influenced by the Smart people to adhere to the discriminatory and cruel social norms that had been long established by predominant mortal figures without the Creator having any control over it. The only saving grace that the creator sees is that if the various races all reach a peaceful resolution where violence is abolished, the entire world would Gailen, a true happiness shall be achieved.

The odd thing about being a Creator lies in the ironic tale of how he himself has become a victim to the wheels of fate. He has become tied to helplessness as he watches his creations go around and destroying its own kind. That no matter how powerful he may be, to not have the ability to free himself from the burdening responskbility makes him the biggest casualty of the entire story.

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2021 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Alden the King
A Friend

Alden the King Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I died while battling the bear from llafair's quest. I was not well prepared and had died with the bear's wrath. To Lumen, I apologize for failing you this time and permanently laying down to rest. May you find the proper person to assist when I am gone, so that all your help would not be wasted. To my parents, I apologize for failing you.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Alden the King

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,