Alden the King - Page 2 of 3

Eorl the Fighter joins the Adventure Party - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Jun, 2021 - 11:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1346 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2021 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Alden the King
A Friend

Alden the King - Page 2

Most beautiful lady of Alden

She had a luscious auburn hair glittered by shades of white. Her hazel eyes captivated me to my core. She's a smidge taller than five feet, and was always on her midday clothes.

The world seems to stop moving whenever she comes by. Her gentle smile fills me with satisfaction, and the elegance imbued within her golden voice melts my heart everytime.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2021 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Alden the King
A Friend

King Alden

No one shall lay low Alden the King. How can mine evils leave me with my 2nd death to carry me downward in awe in this mythology? It is mine lack of aspiration.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2021 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Alden the King
A Friend

Alden the King Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Alden than otherwise might have been known.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2021 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Alden the King
A Friend

Page 2 King Alden

I have defeated a Bully. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Alden the King.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2021 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Alden the King
A Friend

King Alden

I have defeated a Woodsman. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Alden the King.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2021 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Alden the King
A Friend

Alden the King

Today, my encounter with a Large Hornet Swarm ended with me slaying the Large Hornet Swarm.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2021 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Alden the King
A Friend

Alden King - Page 2

Let it be known that I, Alden, have attained Level 3 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2021 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Alden the King
A Friend

Alden King Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Eorl the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Alden

Eorl is a burly, muscular brute known for crushing enemies with his huge war hammer. Due to his huge build, he is not as agile as others. However, his immense strength more than makes up for it. A son of Man of 30 years, he has been living off doing odd jobs before deciding to give adventuring a shot.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Alden the King

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,