Esme the Sorcerer

Esme Sorcerer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Jun, 2021 - 5:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1347 Medieval Text Adventure
29th Jun, 2021 - 3:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Raediant
(+)

Esme the Sorcerer

Esme is my Elven birth name, and according to the years of man I am 1.6 or 16. They've started associating me with sorcery and call me a sorcerer - I let them make their claims, not everyone knows how to appreciate the arcane arts. I am naturally gifted with magic, scrolls and elements, but I am also naturally inclined to harmony, I want knowledge and esteem, not trouble. Can these exist apart?

The most lithe of the family, my slender body is true to elven nature in height and shape. My pointed ears curve back ever so slightly, like a nymph. While my hair is white and thick, my eyes are an amber color and quite memorably large - likely my most memorable feature per my late mother. I have a soft cottage core appearance, with off white skin freckled with spots several under tones darker that are ghostly apparent on my cheeks and arms. While I always strive for pretty I am not very fashion conscious.

I see myself as one who follows magic-users and clerics, deep thinkers and healers of the world. I want to establish well received presence by first starting a trade in something profitable or doing arrange, scholar, scribe or magic related work even alchemy or botanics or agriculture with my natural elemental affinities. I generally view alliances as curious.

If destiny permits, I will be the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that I'm a romantic, dislike wearing dresses and love to read everything I can get ahold of, the more trivia generally considered useless the better. May my new life thrive and take wind from out the flames of all I knew before. I have a magical venture ahead of me, but with my fluctuating luck so far I feel excited and apprehensive. Onward!

Sponsored Links:
29th Jun, 2021 - 10:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Raediant
(+)

Sorcerer Esme

A Sentimental Value

Though this short sword was left behind by my father, it's origins and sentimental value has been lost in the generational inheritance. The hilt is a fine old wood and the steel remarkably fine, with a missing embedment socket for a rumored lost family jewel. I don't care about the family rumors, it's just nice to have some self defense beyond magic.

30th Jun, 2021 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Raediant
(+)

Esme the Sorcerer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Having been a natural farm hand growing up, it's not surprising I spend a lot of my time at the stables with the different horses. While I wouldn't say they're my familiars, the tranquil atmosphere around such gentle giants somehow seems less overwhelming than the bustling markets and civilian daily routines outside the stalls. I'd come in the morning with sugar bits and carrots from the nearby stalls, and gave each horse a little affection and a small bite while I spoke with come and go stable masters who eventually knew me by name. I had thought I knew everyone by name - it had been a few weeks, and I mostly was to myself unless someone came through. Fate would have it that I'd meet a whimsical character, of whom I had not been aware had been watching me.

It was a cordial meeting - awkwardness to any stranger is natural, yet it seemed to wash off like dirt on a brilliant, well intended surface and reveal who would come to be my advisor. I inquired about being watched and Blue adjusted the drapes of their robe garment that hung loosely over their head. We spoke nothing else but of horses for what felt like hours, and I remember the first thing Blue told me was, "A horse doesn't care for the vastness or depth of knowledge, he will know how much you care by your actions." My advisor, Blue, is full of little whimsical and witty quips like that - I find the contemplations seldom appear, but are very engaging when they do.

Blue has not shared their hopes for me - other than, their obvious desire to see me succeed. Naturally, having had no guidance in such a while, I had to inquire about what my successes would be - and not to my surprise, Blue responded with, "That is up to you. I will do what I can to help you confidently decide." A bit cryptic, but a comforting presence in such a short time was so welcome. My mother may have been warm or suspicious, the memory of her responses fade with each passing year since her death. I chose to be welcoming having no other familiar support. If I want to be a ruler, it would be foolish to dismiss any sort of positive cosmic intervention, even if that's just meeting someone special at the stables.

30th Jun, 2021 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Raediant
(+)

Sorcerer Esme

Deity of Esme

After being accepted into the congregation and having an experience of understanding my chosen deity, I found my faith placed in the righteous vengeful hands of Seneca, a godly being beyond us that understands the horrors of being abandoned. May she guide my path with wit and an even playing field.

30th Jun, 2021 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Raediant
(+)

Sorcerer Esme

"So much potential, and yet she did was too eager to please."

Blue was the only one who knew her - she hadn't made any major dent in life, and is not remembered by any. It is disappointing to see a waste of time manifested in the lifeless, cremated body of a young woman with so much potential. But she accepted work without temperance and endurance, and that was the ultimate fate of her. She never did like ants - and died to one in a garden, an environment where she spent most of her time. Having died gruesome and to no ones care, the advisor burned her remains far from the town, and where she had perished earlier. This was the best way to go, as no one would have cared in town. Her deity turns their head at such a waste of potential, but does not seek vengeance on the ant for the fault was indeed, Esme's, the young elf with no future.

> TOPIC: Esme the Sorcerer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,