Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1346 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2021 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

Alden the King
A Friend

Alden the King

It is I, Alden, son of Man, born and raised on the first breeze of winter. I have been under the care my beloved mother, who taught me everything that a Man of true stature must become. My father has spent most of his time away from home, at the far away lands where not a day goes by without lives perishing among the strife.

In order to become a great man like him, I have done my absolute best to learn the art of warfare from the soldiers that were under my father's teaching. From unarmed combat, swordsmaship training, mastering the bow, survival methodologies, and even military tactics, everything that I needed in order to succeed had been thoroughly drilled into my body and mind.

I had also made sure to learn how to establish strong relations between me and the members of th entire unit. Knowing how to effectively manage the people that are with you shall be beneficial to me, should I need to ally myself with others in the future.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2021 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Alden the King
A Friend

King Alden

A Sentimental Value

The dazzling gleam of the morning sun found it's way to my room and woke me up from my sleep. As I start gathering myself together to start the day, a sudden thought came to my mind.

"The time has come, Mother, Father. Your son shall now begin a new chapter of his life". Taking one final good look at the well-preserved portraits of both my Mother and my Father, I immediately went on to pack my necessities for the journey ahead of me. A few stacks of military rations, a set of clothes, a few rolls of parchment paper with an ink bottle and a quill, and lastly, a ring with a platinum band that glows slightly in the night which was a memento from my parents.

I was told that the ring was a signet passed on from generations to generations, from sovereigns unto their heirs, and from the forefathers to their younglings. I remember hearing from my mother the tales about a royal house in the far north. It was where the world ends. The place where my father was, in her words, a descendant of high nobility but had gone into exile to marry my mother.

During those days I thought that those are just made-up stories my mother came up with on a whim. However, as time went on I realized that there may be some truth to it. We do not look like the locals, and at times my parents would speak with each other through a strange language that I am not familiar with. Even so, I did not delve into their matters as much.

Before their passing due to old age, both my parents made me swear before them and upon this ring - "Our child, strength you must seek, compassion you must show to those who are weak. The beacon of hope you are, revel in victory in both love and war. For what had been lost shall be regained, and thy honor will restore what is stained. From above, with you we will alayd be. Our love, our life, may destiny find thee". Sealing their parting words with a kiss unto my forehead, and then unto the ring, asif passing on their wishes unto me, they left the land of the living with contented faces.

It's time. Indeed, it is. I shall seek for the truth to my lineage, and this ring shall be my compass to my path towards my destiny.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2021 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Alden the King
A Friend

Alden the King Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

It was half a bell past noon when I finally arrived at The Town. What immediately greeted me was a huge crowd that seemed to be waiting for the appearance of the Town Crier.

Knowing that information is vital for survival, I had positioned myself near the gathering in order to get a good word from the announcemens. After a couple of minutes, the Town Crier has arrived and started informing the masses about the most recent news regarding the monarchy and the territory.

"... Those who are new to the town should head for the Town Hall in order to register as a citizen".

I spent no time dawdling around the square and immediately left. It took me quite some time before realizing that I got lost on the way, and had no idea where I am situated as of the moment. Suddenly, a shivering sensation came over to me, as if I was being watched by someone from afar. I do not sense any evil intent, however it is never wrong to be cautious.

I kept on walking along a straight path until I reached a semi-detached house near the road. Just when I tried for heading to the house, I was suddenly apprehended by the local guards patrolling the area.

"Outsiders are not allowed to be here!"

They grabbed me by the collar and tried to drag me away but was stopped on their tracks by a seemingly noble woman.

"Guards. Release him. He is my guest".
"Lady Lumen. Is that so? We apologize for this grave mistake!"
"Tis' fine. You can go back now".

The guards take a bow and leave.

"I see you are Alden. You certainly look like a certain man I once knew".
"Thank you, Lady Lumen, was it? I am ever grateful for the help that you have given me today".
"Such matters require no effort. Don't mention it".

She told me that she was an aristocrat, and that she had taken an interest in helping me out after hearing my life stort. Her glittering silver hair along with her elegant figure shines even brighter whenever she finds a thing that I mention very interesting.

It would be a lie if ai said that I am not drawn into her charms. However, romance is not in my priorities at the moment, and so our relationship is more focused on me clearing the objectives that I have set out to do, while having the great knowledge that Lady Lumen has with her.

I believe that she is hoping that I would become the king that I told her I would be. I hope that I can live up to her expectations, and perhaps maybe later we make progress in all facets of our partnership.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2021 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Alden the King
A Friend

King Alden

Alden the King Lives! I, Alden, have died but am alive again! I seek redemption for mine downfalls, it is mine 1st falling from the calling I should have.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2021 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

Alden the King
A Friend

King Alden

A Bat Swarm attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Bat Swarm dead.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2021 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

Alden the King
A Friend

Alden the King

I, Alden the King, was attacked by a Dog Rat and was victorious in combat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2021 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Alden the King
A Friend

Alden King

Deity of Alden

Cronus, the God of Good, is an omniscient and omnipresent divine deity whose pursuit for righteousness attracted many followers that would sing praises about him. Cronus is seen as a a deity that has achieved transendence both as being in its knowledge.

Compassion towards the less fortunate, as well as serving justice those who truly deserve it are the primary teachings that the Church of Cronus educate their believers with.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2021 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Alden the King
A Friend

Alden King Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I, Alden, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Alden the King

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,