Raediant Introduction

Raediant Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th Jun, 2021 - 1:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2021 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 1
Flag Posts: 14
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.4%
[+] Gain: 25.89 FP
Charm: none

Raediant Introduction

Hi guys. Thanks for reading my little post! I've used writing as a coping mechanism through most of my life, yet the drama could never ruin my inner logophile and deep passion for using words on paper like I do seasonings in my cooking! Mind you, I am not a spicy writer, and am here for the thrill of fantasy and happy (Everyone friendly) vibes.

I'm a student and work with money, and also a friendless bumbling bee who would rather hide in a community of intellectuals than sit in the pool with my in laws. (Laugh). Animal person, fellow Stoic meditator, and gamer.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 29th Jun, 2021 - 12:45am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2021 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Introduction Raediant

Many have come before thee hoping to be the next Ruler of Kings, however they failed in many ways. Wilt thou be as them or have ye both the brawn and determination to take up thy weapon and seek the crown? If ye be ready then start to comprehend the Rules & Start, which is the vital preface of the Player's Manual.

> TOPIC: Raediant Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,