I'm caught between 4 and 7, and I'm not ashamed to say it. I see the implications of my choices - my weight is a focus point (Probably not healthily) and my money problems. I'd probably take 7 - have a lot of money. Then, I could use that to help lose weight and all that stuff.
1. Nope, the disadvantages of looking 1.5 decades younger far outweigh the advantages for me
2. I will very seriously consider this one. In my line of work, the ability to read minds even for just one hour could potentially be better than just a boatload of money
3. I don't need any pill to forget that sorry excuse of a man.
4. Nah, not really important to me.
5. Same as #4.
6. Might be useful, but not really that important.
7. Oooh, yes. I will also seriously consider this one, for obvious reasons.
8. This one is good, but I think being "Always happy" has its own drawbacks. People would think that I'm constantly high.
9. I don't even use SocMed.
So it's a very hard toss-up between #2 and #7.
As of now, I lean more toward #7, what with Covid and all. Without Covid, it is #2.
If just one, then I'll choose #6.
While this implies physical strength, it could mean all sorts of strength. Mental strength. Emotional strength. Moral strength. Any or all would be immeasurably useful if in the inhuman "Super" hero level variety.
If going off the picture prompt, I'll pair that with #2. While it's not stated if I'll receive 72 consecutive hours or 72 cumulative hours of mind reading abilities, both could be exceptionally useful to achieve many many goals, in a rapid period of time if need be.
Being able to read minds AND having the mental and emotional strength to comprehend and shrug off what people think about you would make you a weapon to be reckoned with.
And if for some reason anything escalated to a physical confrontation, you would be stronger and one step ahead of your adversary's every single move.
The other options have a downside I'd prefer to avoid, they are achievable without the pill, or they are merely a matter of maturely coming to terms with your humanity and mortality.