Selinabeth the Chosen

Selinabeth Chosen - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Jul, 2021 - 6:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (17) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1351 Medieval Text Adventure
8th Jul, 2021 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Selinabeth the Chosen

My name is Selinabeth. I am known as the Chosen by many. At the age of sixteen, according to the years of man, I can be described as beautiful half elf with bright red hair and hazel green eyes.

I intend to do all that is needed in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. I will honor my mother's name.

Sponsored Links:
8th Jul, 2021 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chosen Selinabeth

A Sentimental Value

Before leaving I found a ring, it was the ring of Solace, and I was glad to have found it. It will be a good reminder of my past life but also give me hope for the future. I put it on my right forefinger and looked at it with a smile.

9th Jul, 2021 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Selinabeth the Chosen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I was somewhat lost in this new Town but I was met by a woman named Sophia who quickly put my anxiety to rest. I was inquiring about shelter and she happened to hear me inquiring. She said, "aren't you the daughter of… " And as it turned out she was a friend of my mother. She told me thing about my mother that I knew only a friend would know. I felt reassured by this and happy that there was already someone that I knew in this Town. I believe this will become a great relationship as she has already offered to assist where she can.

10th Jul, 2021 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chosen Selinabeth

I, Selinabeth the Chosen, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a wooden abode to call my own.

13th Jul, 2021 - 10:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chosen Selinabeth

Ever fought a Dog Rat? I did… and beat it to death.

15th Jul, 2021 - 10:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Selinabeth the Chosen

While a Bat Swarm may be difficult for some a Bat Swarm is no match for me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jul, 2021 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Selinabeth Chosen

Most handsome gentleman of Selinabeth

A tall man with well built body caught my attention while moving through the city today. He had crisp blonde hair and brows while carrying a low cut beard. His eyes were light grey and his lips a full pink.

19th Jul, 2021 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Selinabeth Chosen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

T'was the first time I encountered a Bully. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (17) »

> TOPIC: Selinabeth the Chosen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,