Selinabeth the Chosen - Page 4 of 17

Worship of Yolanda Oh great Yolanda I am indebited - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Aug, 2021 - 11:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (17) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1351 Medieval Text Adventure
14th Aug, 2021 - 11:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Selinabeth the Chosen - Page 4

While a Wild Dog Pack may be difficult for some a Wild Dog Pack is no match for me.

Sponsored Links:
17th Aug, 2021 - 11:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chosen Selinabeth

I am considered the master of the Run Skill.

19th Aug, 2021 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Selinabeth the Chosen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your father

The lady that comes in my dreams wanted me to reflect on my father but I hardly knew the man. What is more is my memory of him is like a blur so reflection on him would result in literally nothing. I can reflect on the fact that he was not in my life and I do wonder why.

21st Aug, 2021 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 4 Chosen Selinabeth

Deity of Selinabeth

Yolanda is the goodess of light and goodness. She is a beautiful woman with glowing white eyes. She often keeps a welcoming soft smile. I am very keen on achieving enlightenment in service to her as the ultimate deity among the gods.

23rd Aug, 2021 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chosen Selinabeth

My Next Medieval Adventure

After paying a helper to find out about work as a mercenary I finally secured a task that I am hoping will have a good payout. It will be up to me to bypass rough terrain and maybe even some enemies to acquire a gold chest that has been buried.

25th Aug, 2021 - 11:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Selinabeth the Chosen

Worship of Yolanda

Oh great goddess may my faith in you grow and may you grant me the wisdom and strength to accomplish the things needed to be the Ruler of Kings in your name. May you bless me with swift skills and good hand movement in combat when my enemies attack.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Aug, 2021 - 12:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Selinabeth Chosen - Page 4

Stonia Kingdom of Selinabeth

I was so amazed to be reunited with my mother today. She came to me in a dream but it was more than a dream because it was all so real. She put me in charge of a kingdom that only exists in a spiritual relam.

29th Aug, 2021 - 11:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Selinabeth Chosen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Worship of Yolanda

Oh great Yolanda I am indebited to you for my life and success whatever that success may be. May your name be praised and forever held up as a beacon of hope and enlightenment for all to see your goodness and greatness.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (17) »

> TOPIC: Selinabeth the Chosen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,