Selinabeth the Chosen - Page 11 of 17

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only - Page 11 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Nov, 2021 - 11:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (17) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1351 Medieval Text Adventure
17th Nov, 2021 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Selinabeth the Chosen - Page 11

Drinking at the Tavern

Drinking at the tavern is not something I do often and unlike many of the drunk patrons that attend there I am mostly interested in gaining gold than a face full of ale. Still you can't simply go to the tavern without ordering some ale because that will just be odd.

Sponsored Links:
18th Nov, 2021 - 10:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chosen Selinabeth

A Hand Wrestling Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Instructors.

21st Nov, 2021 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Selinabeth the Chosen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Renting a room at the Tavern

I remember renting a room in the tavern a couple of times and dreaded it. The sleep was never sound as I was always up wondering if someone was going to bust through the door. In addition to this there was a lot of noise coming from the adjacent rooms and occasionally a drunk would yell out with laughter.

23rd Nov, 2021 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 11 Chosen Selinabeth

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Wolf. The Wolf attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Wolf. Like my story?

23rd Nov, 2021 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chosen Selinabeth

A Diving Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Instructors.

23rd Nov, 2021 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Selinabeth the Chosen

My Next Medieval Adventure

I was hired for a short adventure that was not too far from the town. Based on what was told to me I would be carrying out a mission to retrieve gold from a place that is not easily travelled. I am hoping to return successfully.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Nov, 2021 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Selinabeth Chosen - Page 11

Message to Advisor

I took up an adventure that was too much for my skill level and for that reason I have returned to training as I see that there still a lot that I need to know before I can feel absolutely confident.

26th Nov, 2021 - 11:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Selinabeth Chosen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 11

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Chosen, but I am also an expert Roll of which I am very proud.

> TOPIC: Selinabeth the Chosen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,