Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1540 Medieval Text Adventure
21st Aug, 2023 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Esu
(+)

Esu the Ninja

I, Esu. Am from a noble house whom specializes in public affairs, kingdom's economy, and major influence of the peace treaty that happened 139 years ago. As a child of nobility, I was raised with grace and beliefs. My appearance are of 5'5, light skinned, with a rather feminine built of slender body, soft facial features, and rather medium straight long hair for lad reaching over my shoulders.

I have the intent to be the next Ruler of Kings through my honesty and determination of personal matters that I have been long burying deep inside my mind. For I am ready to sacrifice the minority for the sake of the majority.

Sponsored Links:
21st Aug, 2023 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Esu
(+)

Ninja Esu

A Sentimental Value: Ring, Plain

Nothing much of value of this plain ring, I may be a noble but I'm not fond of jewelry. Thou this ring holds great sentimental value for my family. As it was a ring forged by my father that he used to court my mother who also wasn't fond of expensive jewelry, rather she enjoys the little things in life and effort put into such gifts.

21st Aug, 2023 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Esu
(+)

Esu the Ninja Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Card Games Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Teachers.

21st Aug, 2023 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Esu
(+)

Ninja Esu

Advisor Description

Elaine, was one of the few nobles my family has ties with. We were the same age but I sometimes wonder, why would she be my advisor despite her being in a higher social class then me. I thought and came up with many answers but they're all too vague… We met at the dead of night at the tavern when she confronted me about her intentions of guiding me. It was rather an ominous feeling when I feel like someone was watching me. But now I felt a heavy pressure being lift up my chest as I sense no ill intentions behind her actions.

> TOPIC: Esu the Ninja

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,