England National Football Team

England National Football Team - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Jun, 2010 - 7:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
English Engish Football
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2009 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am really looking forward to the game today, England will play Belarus.

Usually this would not be a significant game as England have already secured qualification so it doesnt matter what the result is, however there has been some injury concerns with several major players (Most notable Steven Gerrard) which means players who arent usually in contention for a place will get a shot to earn a place as a permanent fixture in the England squad.

Peter Crouch is who I will be watching the most closely, I am a personal big fan and he is Englands most unique player, his current record is probably the best of all the England strikers but he doesnt get much chances, so hopefully this will be it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2009 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Team Football National England

I guess I was spot on, Crouch played and scored 2 of the goals in Englands 3-0 win.

Crouch showed how much of a danger he is, simply because nobody knows how to defend against him.

Also David Beckham won the Man of the Match award after coming off the bench and making the game more lively, he assisted the first goal and his long range passes were vintage Beckham.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2009 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

England National Football Team Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The David Beckham winning Man of the Match has caused a few stories in the media, many people are saying Crouch should have won it and they only gave it to Beckham because the crowd cheered him when he came on.

But personally I think it was fair, statistics don't lie and they showed that with 1 hour played England scored 1 and the game was pretty uneventful and boring.

With the final 31 minutes Beckham played, England went on to score 2 more and created more shots at goal than in the whole first hour. With Beckham assisting the 2nd goal and also having a key contribution in most of the attacks.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2009 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

England enjoy kind World Cup draw

England are drawn to face the United States, Algeria and Slovenia in the group stage of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. Ref. Source 1

18th Jun, 2010 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

I will be interested to see how England does against the Slovenians, this will be their last chance to show they can actually win matches and not just draw them:

Slovenia vs. England - 23 Jun 10:00am (AST)

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2010 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

While the English team looked ok I think they will not go on to the next round. I think they are not playing up to their potential and now it has cost them. I believe they will lose to Slovenia.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2010 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Fan enters England dressing room

The Football Association complains to World Cup organisers Fifa after a fan breaches security and gets into the England dressing room. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2010 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

England National Football Team Movies Music Fashion & Sports

A English football fan looks on as her country plays in the FIFA World Cup 2010.

England National Football Team (Hover)

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: England National Football Team

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,