Rohan Introduction

Rohan Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Jul, 2021 - 9:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2021 - 9:44am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 11
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.3%
[+] Gain: 30.00 FP
Charm: none

Rohan Introduction

I am from [South Africa],doing my last year of high school.I really like to join the community because the structure of the game looks very good and I adore fantasy games.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Jul, 2021 - 4:55am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2021 - 9:56am / Post ID: #

Introduction Rohan

Welcome. In this text role-playing game one will need to carefully read the beginnings of the Player's Manual known as the Rules & Start. Thereafter, the start of detailed character creation will begin which will test one's ability to stay focused and solve the mystery of the game.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2021 - 9:25am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 11
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.3%
[+] Gain: 30.00 FP
Charm: none

Rohan Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I am a rohan a male in south africa.I am currently 19 and doing last year in high school.I am a conservative in my political views.My personality is well kind and honest but also very shy to communicate with new people.To meet new people is a great thing and I like to meet new people.I love fantasy novels and all kinds of fiction.The thought of greating your own story and open up to a new world as you see fit is just astonishing.I am in deep thoughts most of the time so most of the time I combine fiction and non fiction to great perfect scenario.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Jul, 2021 - 4:55am
Signature:

> TOPIC: Rohan Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,