Crunchyjo Introduction

Crunchyjo Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Jul, 2021 - 12:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2021 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 5
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 35.00 FP
Charm: none

Crunchyjo Introduction

Howdy! I'll be honest, I didn't think that it would be this intricate to get an account for a RPG, but hey it must mean that this is going to be an amazing game. Now I'm just going be honest and say that I do have a love for creative writing and have a personal drive to create my own stories for others to read, though it's not my entire purpose of joining this community. I'll still try to be active regardless.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 7th Jul, 2021 - 11:56pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2021 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Introduction Crunchyjo

Many have come before thee hoping to be the next Ruler of Kings, however they failed in many ways. Wilt thou be as them or have ye both the brawn and determination to take up thy weapon and seek the crown? If ye be ready then start to comprehend the Rules & Start, which is the vital preface of the Player's Manual.

> TOPIC: Crunchyjo Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,