James the Mercenary

James Mercenary - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Jul, 2021 - 11:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1352 Medieval Text Adventure
14th Jul, 2021 - 11:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Rohan
(+)

James the Mercenary

My name is James,my name was given to me by my mother and she had high hopes for me.I am a mercenary because I seek power and gold.It does sounds kind of evil does it not but what can I say I seek what any man seek do I not.I am currently 16 years old and I am 1.8 meters tall with a a skin as white as snow.
I am kind of a narcissist because I lost everything so I don't really feel anything for anybody.The person I cares the most is myself.

My eyes is as blue as the sea and I am a blond with big hands. My talents is fighting and making stragety for combat.I am not really a big talker I prefer to be quite and observe my surroundings. Do I have any friends you wonder well no I believe that every human is out for himself it is just how nature greated us.I prefer to work alone and be alone the silence at night makes my heart warm and gives me inner peace.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jul, 2021 - 11:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Rohan
(+)

Mercenary James

Woe is me the unknown, fer I, James the Mercenary, have started my own demise through the way I have treated those around me.

> TOPIC: James the Mercenary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,