Fujilith the Humble

Fujilith Humble - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Jul, 2021 - 11:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1350 Medieval Text Adventure
8th Jul, 2021 - 2:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Crunchyjo
(+)

Fujilith the Humble

I, am Fujilith. I was given this name because I remind my mother of an ancient goddess who lived long before anyone who could think a loving thought. I am at the age of 8 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Humble because I tend to not take credit for any achievement that I am ever apart of, glory is not what I seek or strive for, I only wish to become someone fulfilling.

I was born a Half-goblin because one of my ancestors, practically the progenitor of the entire family was a chimera of many creatures, goblin was merely a recessive trait that I managed to receive from my mother. Oddly enough, both of my parents were Eleven, so to come out as a Half-goblin was as expected quite a shock.

I stand 4'7 tall with a plush and soft body. I have coal black hair with big hazel eyes. My olive brown skin and gothic appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows monks and wise sages alike. I want to have a fulfilling life by first starting a trade in common goods or helping out within or beyond my capabilities. I generally view alliances as another way to make a lasting bond.

I intend to do everything that is physically and mentally possible without sacrificing my personal beliefs in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that I cherish the bonds between people above any sort selfish ambition.. Thus, I now start this path towards life, the wildest adventure of all.

Sponsored Links:
8th Jul, 2021 - 11:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Crunchyjo
(+)

Humble Fujilith

A Sentimental Value

I carry with me a portrait of my mother, for the sole reason of she is my mother and I cherish her. I've always been raised in a town that had matriarchal views about the family and it was no different in my very own home; I love my mother and appreciate everything she had done for me, she's been the guiding beacon of my very own search for a great life! So that's why I carry her portrait on my person at all times, it's one of the significant joys of my life.

> TOPIC: Fujilith the Humble

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,