Aira Introduction

Aira Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Jul, 2021 - 7:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2021 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 5
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 40.00 FP
Charm: none

Aira Introduction

Hello, I am from Germany, I'm 22 years old and I work in a warehouse. Unfortunately my English reading skills are way batter than my communication skills due to the lack of English conversations here in Germany but I know the basics tho.
A few months ago I encountered my first medieval Fantasie choice game from delight games and absolutely fell in love with it but now I finished the whole series and was looking for a new adventure. This here seems awesome and I'm ready to dive into the world of Rules of Kingdoms.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 14th Jul, 2021 - 7:14pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2021 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Aira

Welcome. Keep in mind, this Text RPG has certain parts that should be written in clear, well articulated English. Thy writings need not be perfect, however ye should be above reproach on basic grammar. Therefore, this mature minded game will require careful reading of both the rules of play and background story so thy Character canst survive. Indeed, this is more than a mere game, it is like reading a myerty novel and ye will be the protagonist. Ready to being? Then start with the Player's Manual: Rules & Start in its entirety.

> TOPIC: Aira Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,