Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1354 Medieval Text Adventure
15th Jul, 2021 - 10:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Aira
(+)

Aira the Chosen

My name is Aira. My mother gave me this name because one day before I was born, in the clearest of all nights the world ever had seen, my mother had a vision in her sleep of an angel telling her that her child, I, am the chosen one.

From this night on, my mother hoped that the angel, visiting her all those years ago, was real and not just a demon in disguise.
She really hoped it wasn't a demonic blessing brought to me, after all, a clever girl as cute as me with my large blue eyes, honey like skin, shoulder long ashe blonde hair and a height of just about 5,2 feet who is genuinely attractive for both, man and woman, can't be blessed by a demonic beast, right?

Sponsored Links:
15th Jul, 2021 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Aira
(+)

Chosen Aira

A Sentimental Value

This flail once belonged to my father, in his free time, he used to play a game he himself invented called "darts".
But now without father or mother left, I have to take it with me for my own protection, even known my strongest weapon is my sharp mind and Charme.
A sharp mind maybe will help me hunt for food but my Charme won't.

> TOPIC: Aira the Chosen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,