Are Aliens Interested In Human Reproduction?

Are Aliens Interested Human Reproduction - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 1.1 Day(s) Ago

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Are Aliens Interested In Human Reproduction?

A lot of accounts about why aliens are interested in humans is because they cannot reproduce. This is based on accounts of persons who were abducted. You will also note that many aliens are shown basically as without human reproductive organs or asexual.

For me, I try to understand things in a micro not macro sense. Based on microbiology… ANY intelligent being with our technology can create life in a dish hence them trying to use us to understand how to reproduce does not make sense or I do not buy that scenario.

It is like the Matrix - a great movie with highly aware ideas and philosophy and yet the root reason they gave for keeping humans did not make sense.

For me when something is true all things have to add up unless of course the accounts we get is not true.

Sponsored Links:
1.1 Day(s) Ago / Post ID: #

Reproduction Human Interested Aliens Are

Not to discredit these "Credible eyewitnesses" but I believe a certain distinction can be made. That these abductees had sexual acts performed on them would be considered facts or observations. However, I would argue that the assumptions that the aliens are unable to reproduce would be merely that, assumptions.

Sponsored Links:

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Are Aliens Interested In Human Reproduction?

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2021
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,