Directly Meeting With Aliens

Directly Meeting Aliens - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 29th Apr, 2016 - 2:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (15) »
Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet?
24th May, 2015 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

When it comes to real alien contact, the stories and 'evidence' surround individual abduction stories, blurred pictures, pilot descriptions and sound recordings, however there has never been any undeniable proof where legitimate TV networks, people, the military and everyone both sees and hears an alien from another planet, universe, etc. At the same time. Something as big as an alien ship visiting this planet should have the kind of coverage the unfortunate events of 911 had where you could visibly see, hear and have documented evidence of a terrorist attack.

There are many theories as to why it is this way, no direct contact with aliens, and this Thread seeks to list the top reasons here. Each of those theories deserves its own Discussion, therefore as I create the Threads I will list them here so you can go to that Thread's Discussion. Makes sense? Please continue:

* Great Filter Theory
* We Can Only See The Cretaceous Period
* John M. Smart's Transcension Hypothesis
* Aliens Not In The Same Elemental Plane
* The Earth Is So Unique
* Too Many Earths To Visit
* Planetarium Hypothesis
* We Cannot Read The Signs Or Signals
* Our Location In The Universe
* Zoo Hypothesis - Aliens Are Here Already

Directly Meeting With Aliens (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
18th Jun, 2015 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Aliens Meeting Directly

This is a really good topic. I've tried to come up with so many theories in my mind but can't say for certain which one. Even after billions of years I still find it hard to grasp that after hot larva life suddenly sprung up into what we are today. Then there are the black holes sucking up everything - for what purpose? There are just so many unanswered questions that I doubt any of us will have answers to unless we had a direct visit from aliens in the way JB described.

18th Jul, 2015 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Directly Meeting With Aliens UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

One of the theories listed is were part of an experiment hence things don't make sense because there is always an anomoly. Remember those Matrix movies?

29th Aug, 2015 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Aliens Meeting Directly

We could be living in the matrix or something similar. I also find it hard to believe that we are the absolute only ones in the universe. Distances are enormous so we are likely to not meet each other ever.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2015 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aliens Meeting Directly

The first thought that comes to mind, "Would we be able to recognize an alien?" Seriously, there maybe a need to train ourselves to recognize them. Maybe our senses need to be finer tuned. Or for that matter, maybe they have no intention of letting us know they are here.

I do believe that a definition of "Alien", in whatever description, will be incomplete. Something foreign to us is probably more accurate. Something unexpected or unwanted, would be a more refining definition.

But as humans, we tend to fear the unknown. As long as we fail at understanding, then Aliens will continue to be something that resides in the unknown and will continue to instill fear and distrust.

5th Oct, 2015 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Probably because we are the only ones intelligent enough to notice for light years around in our part of the universe.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Feb, 2016 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

Directly Meeting Aliens

Maybe aliens are able to mask their presence in a way that we would not think. An alien could be a tree or a dog or a satellite, all these are great observing points.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2016 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Directly Meeting Aliens Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

Are we alone? Setting some limits to our planet's uniqueness

Are humans unique and alone in the vast universe? This question -- summed up in the famous Drake equation -- has for a half-century been one of the most intractable and uncertain in science. But a new article shows that the recent discoveries of exoplanets combined with a broader approach to the question makes it possible to assign a new empirically valid probability to whether any other advanced technological civilizations have ever existed. Ref. Source 9w.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Directly Meeting With Aliens

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,