Will You Live Longer?

Will Live Longer - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 26th Jul, 2021 - 2:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Most US Citizens think so...
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2008 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Will You Live Longer?

Will You Live Longer?

ATLANTA - For the first time, U.S. life expectancy has surpassed 78 years, the government reported yesterday, although the United States continues to lag behind about 30 other countries in estimated life span.
Ref. https://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20...12liferate.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2008 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Will You Live Longer?
A Friend

Longer Live Will

I wanna live to be over 100 years old. I have set that as my goal. I would like to be able to set foot on the moon and mars as a private citizen. I have some goals in life these are my three highest.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2016 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Will You Live Longer? Health & Special Psychology

Should we be worried about the decline in life expectancy?

For the first time in decades, life expectancy for Americans has declined. Is the change a statistical blip? Ref. Source 6w.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Longer Live Will

Drugs, alcohol and suicides contribute to alarming drop in U.S. Life expectancy. The drop was particularly large among middle-age white Americans and those living in rural communities, experts say. Source 1c.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2021 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Longer Live Will

US life expectancy decreased by 1.5 years during the pandemic - the largest drop since WWII. Hispanic and Black populations saw the largest declines, according to government data released Wednesday. Life expectancy at birth declined by 1.5 years in 2020 to 77.3 - the lowest level since 2003, the CDC found. Between 1942 and 1943, during the Second World War, life expectancy in the U.S. Declined 2.9 years. Source 8a.

26th Jul, 2021 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Will You Live Longer?

I want to live for a long time(Over 100 years) if I can be healthy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Will You Live Longer?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,