The Smart Pajamas

The Smart Pajamas - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 28th Sep, 2021 - 7:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

4th May, 2013 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

The Smart Pajamas

I saw this and I thought I NEED to get a pair for my nephews! They look incredible and it's so convenient!

international QUOTE
Kids love bedtime stories, now their pajamas can read the stories to them.
The world's first and only interactive pajamas, will keep your kids quiet in bed until they fall asleep.

The Smart Pajamas require downloading a free app and then scanning one of the dozens of dots on the pajamas with a smartphone or tablet. The device will then read a story aloud, or also sing a lullaby. It can also show pictures of animals.

Juan Murdoch, of Falls, Idaho, came up with the idea. Murdoch is a realtor and father of six children, ranging between the ages of 6-years-old to 18-years-old. "I can barely read a book to two children at a time, let alone keeping the attention of all six," Murdoch said. He came up with the idea after he had to have a little extra help at bedtime.

Murdoch enlisted the help of a developer. There was many trial and errors. They came up with a system of pattern reminiscent Braille points, which could be used easily. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
5th May, 2013 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Pajamas Smart The

Just another trinket for the lazy! Why we keep searching for electronic devices that can substitute us in our duties as parents? No need to complain, then, if our kids spend their time browsing internet and totally lack any socialization ability. I say: save your money and read a story to your children at bedtime. The tv will still be there after they fall sleep and you will have gained in parent-child relationship and in self-esteem.

28th Sep, 2021 - 7:10am / Post ID: #

The Smart Pajamas Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I like the idea of having smart pajamas to go to bed. I think kids would like that. It will help them go to bed. We should get it for the kids.

> TOPIC: The Smart Pajamas

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,