Sari the Scholar

Sari Scholar - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Jul, 2021 - 12:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1357 Medieval Text Adventure
24th Jul, 2021 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Sari the Scholar

My name is Sari, a name my father meant to give show the world that I am special. I have not found exactly what makes me special, but I am about to start a journey that will point me in the right direction. I am known as The Scholar, which was given to me by my teachers through the years. I tend to learn quickly and will happily study to learn more about the world.

I want to gain knowledge and make connections to those around me. I want to explore what it names to be Sari the Scholar. I want to place my mark on history.

Sponsored Links:
24th Jul, 2021 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Scholar Sari

A Sentimental Value

There is nothing of sentimental value for me to take, so I brought along the shield as I left. It was heavy, but if I couldn't find personal use, I was definitely going to sell it. I only worry it will be worth the effort of carrying it into town.

24th Jul, 2021 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Sari the Scholar Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

My builders have completed meh wooden abode so that I, Sari will abide there.

24th Jul, 2021 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Scholar Sari

Advisor Description

Having only met this woman a few times, I was very intimidated as we met. Catherine had been a friend of my mother's as a child, and had kept in touch over the years. Now that Mother was gone, I had sent a message asking her to help me get settled into town.

26th Jul, 2021 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Scholar Sari

Deity of Sari

Phaeone is one of the originals, according to the stories, representing time. She and her partner Eneris (Magic) created all other deities and mortals. She is a calming presence within me and my surroundings. Her teachings promote treating others as you wish to be treated and to make good use of the time the fates have given you.

27th Jul, 2021 - 12:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Sari the Scholar

A Caveman attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Caveman dead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jul, 2021 - 12:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Sari Scholar

T'was the first time I encountered a Dog Rat. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

27th Jul, 2021 - 12:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Sari Scholar Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I have defeated a Bat Swarm. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Sari the Scholar.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Sari the Scholar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,