Dawnbreaker the Dragonborn - Page 3 of 3

A Giant Spider attacked me but I made the final - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Jul, 2021 - 1:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1358 Medieval Text Adventure
25th Jul, 2021 - 7:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Buforin
(+)

Dawnbreaker the Dragonborn - Page 3

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Woodsman. The Woodsman attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Woodsman. Like my story?

Sponsored Links:
25th Jul, 2021 - 10:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Buforin
(+)

Dragonborn Dawnbreaker

I, Dawnbreaker the Dragonborn, was attacked by a Large Hornet Swarm and was victorious in combat.

25th Jul, 2021 - 10:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Buforin
(+)

Dawnbreaker the Dragonborn Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Resurrection of Dawnbreaker the Dragonborn. My quest shall continue despite my 4th demise, no one shall keep me below.

25th Jul, 2021 - 10:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Buforin
(+)

Page 3 Dragonborn Dawnbreaker

Let it be known that I, Dawnbreaker, have attained Level 3 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

29th Jul, 2021 - 1:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Buforin
(+)

Dragonborn Dawnbreaker

The Resurrection of Dawnbreaker the Dragonborn. This be a hallucination, for who knew that it would take mine 5th resuscitation to be wonder-struck.

29th Jul, 2021 - 1:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Buforin
(+)

Dawnbreaker the Dragonborn

A Giant Spider attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Giant Spider dead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Dawnbreaker the Dragonborn

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,