Monak Introduction

Monak Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th Jul, 2021 - 10:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2021 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

Monak Introduction
A Friend

Monak Introduction

My name is Mon, short for Monak. I'm a 19-year-old fiction-lover that enjoys table-top games and exploring fantasy worlds. Worldbuilding is a hobby of mine and I love tackling such complex subjects as the cultural and religious development of society in fantasy worlds. I have registered on this website for I found the idea of Ruler of Kings to be quite fascinating and novel (For me, that is). I plan on trying out text-based role-playing games and I decided that the Ruler of Kings would be a good place to start (Not that I haven't played text-based games before, but not on the scale that is RoK).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2021 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

Introduction Monak

Salutations and welcome to the Community. Here for adventure? Good, however please note the fact that creating multiple accounts to play Ruler of Kings II is not looked on kindly. If ye need FP then be honorable and participate in the Community or show thy appreciation by Donating. With that said, go to Rules & Start to begin thy medieval text adventure.

> TOPIC: Monak Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,