Markos the Pathfinder - Page 4 of 8

Adventure Entry My path was blocked with a - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Aug, 2021 - 10:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1359 Medieval Text Adventure
5th Aug, 2021 - 12:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Markos the Pathfinder - Page 4

I be the proud owner of a new wooden abode which I bought today fer a hefty price.

Sponsored Links:
5th Aug, 2021 - 1:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Pathfinder Markos

I, Markos, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 3 among my fellow men.

5th Aug, 2021 - 5:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Markos the Pathfinder Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I be the proud owner of a new stone abode which I bought today fer a hefty price.

5th Aug, 2021 - 6:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Page 4 Pathfinder Markos

T'was the first time I encountered a Wild Dog Pack. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

5th Aug, 2021 - 7:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Pathfinder Markos

A Caveman looks strange when motionless on the ground.

5th Aug, 2021 - 8:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Markos the Pathfinder

A Marauder Leader attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Marauder Leader dead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Aug, 2021 - 10:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Markos Pathfinder - Page 4

My Next Medieval Adventure

I was introduced to a potential customer sooner than I expected. The man had black eyes, dark brown hair, and an average body. I was to dig up buried gold to take back to him. He claims the treasure will be used to feed people.

He monotonously verbalizes the task, which to say is that of treasure to acquire and your actions to take in it. You express that it will not be a problem. He explains that people need to be fed as his reason for this task to be completed. The treasure to get is to be dragged to him. Therefore, your objective: dig up buried gold. The treasure's location is supposed to be easy to find but the task would require a number of physical skills to complete.

5th Aug, 2021 - 10:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Markos Pathfinder Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Adventure Entry

My path was blocked with a large obstacle. I have seen others remove such hindrances out of their way with nary a drop of sweat and proceeded to attempt such. However, I was not aware that such feats require skills that they must have trained for. Embarrassed, I resolve to learn the proper techniques before I set forth again in a similar adventure.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Markos the Pathfinder

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,