Tyelvis Introduction

Tyelvis Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 31st Jul, 2021 - 7:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2021 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Tyelvis Introduction
A Friend

Tyelvis Introduction

I'm a 6th year medicine student, originally from Israel, now living and studying in Europe.
During my time in Europe, I've been exposed to misconceptions, manipulations of the truth and blatant lies bordering with racism regarding Israel's nature as a country and about the Jewish Israeli population as a whole and as individuals.
When I see anti-Israeli posts online, I try my best to understand and be understood, but I often find myself talking to what seems like a brick wall of brainwashing and selective understanding of partial information.
My feeling of helplessness brought me to search for forums where I can interact with those who disagree with me, learn from and understand them and maybe even make them understand me.

I hope this is the right place, as I'm unsure if I chose the right category.
Thank you, have a nice weekend.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2021 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Tyelvis

Thanks for your Introduction. It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will participate as a vibrant constructive poster.

Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many Topics covered within this International Community.

To understand how a mature minded Community works please review: The Art Of Discussion.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

For your information: Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time: Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards

> TOPIC: Tyelvis Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,