Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1362 Medieval Text Adventure
3rd Aug, 2021 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaphandrt
(+)

Xarles the Humble

I, am Xarles. I was given this name because my father wanted me to be named for manliness. I am at the age of 2.7 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Humble because no matter how far I come, I will always remember where I came from: A simple farm with a loving mother, a dutiful father, and realizing every person plays a role in this world.

I was born a Dwarf because my parents were both Dwarven.

I stand four foot, ten inches tall, a bit tall for a dwarf and with a toned body brought by years of hard work on the farm. I have long blonde hair, braided together as three smaller braids into one large one and shining green eyes. My sun tanned skin and a generally relaxed appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows Fighters and magic-users equally, as in this world, we should keep our minds open to all forms of power, but wise in their usage. I want to honor my mother by first starting a trade in smithing or brewing, both respectable trades. In the end, however, I wish to bring peace to our land with an even but firm hand, ensuring all citizens are viewed for their ability to contribute to society, and not because of their heritage or class. I generally view alliances as the beginnings of a bond of trust that will last a lifetime, or as a necessary tool to garner peaceful resolution when possible. If peace is not an option, then alliances are the last bastion of the hands of those you trust.

I intend to bring our lands together, showing that all citizens can contribute to the peace and prosperity of all in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that while I am often quiet, by no means is this meant as an insult to anyone's good graces, intelligence, or honor. It is simply that I have learned to observe first before leaping into action when possible, but in the end I will always go with my gut. Thus, I now start this path towards adventure, wisdom through experience, and for the glory and honor of all.

Sponsored Links:
4th Aug, 2021 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaphandrt
(+)

Humble Xarles

A Sentimental Value

I knew the road ahead would be long and arduous and while I was saddened that this may very well be the last I would see of my childhood home, it was time to move on. The faces of my mother and father were burned into my memory forevermore as well as the lessons they taught me. Practicality was more important than sentimentalism, I decided, and so I took the most practical item left: A simple Metal shield my father once used. It was still in good form for the most part, save for a few scratches and dings. Otherwise the metal still shined in the sunlight and reminded me of the strength and duty my father exhibited. I can only hope I will be able to exhibit the same…

4th Aug, 2021 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaphandrt
(+)

Xarles the Humble Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Once I received my pay, I took to the town tavern for food and drink that very morning. I found myself very quickly making a friend of one of the wenches, a young woman whom told me her name was Emma. She sports a head of bright blonde hair and deep blue eyes, large and with a soft gaze of comforting effect. Humans being tall as they are, she is still a bit short for humans, standing just a handful or two of inches taller than even myself. We found enjoyment in each other's conversation rather quickly and I found myself in a rather uproarious fit of laughter at her wit and humor. Her slightly tanned skin in the tavern firelight still had a bit of a pale shine to it, outlined moreso by her choice of dress; still rather plain, she had taken the time to embroider a very lovely floral pattern that even mother would envy. As far as humans go, she is rather attractive herself, built well for childbirth and graceful in her movements.

I feel that a friendship with her will benefit me in my journeys, as taverns are homes to all kinds of information slipped from the lips of drunken nobles, soldiers, rogues, and commoners alike. Though, I would never wish her to assume I am simply befriending her for her usefulness as her company is extremely enjoyable. Before I left, I rented a room for the night, and she handed me a rather succulently roasted ear of corn to carry with me "in case you hunger before luncheon." and smiled. I must admit, I was rather taken aback by the way it lit up the room. Strangely enough, however, I find it very difficult to determine her thoughts on myself, though I suppose they will reveal themselves in time. For now, I am off to find more work and get myself equipped for the journey ahead of me.

4th Aug, 2021 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaphandrt
(+)

Humble Xarles

Reflections On Your Mother

Mother, how I miss thee.... The simple way ye gently corrected mine rare misbehavior. The way ye ensured Father and I were fed each day even if ye had to go without. Ye always were so caring for us, and while I am prepared to do as I must, I long for thine guidance and comfort. It is mine hope that ye are happy, wherever ye be in the world after this mortal plane. It be mine hope that we will meet again one day in the great beyond. For now, I can only hope mine actions doth bring ye joy, honor, and a sense of pride. Much like the day, now so long ago, I discovered that small bird: wing broken and thin with hunger. Mine memory was the feeling of deep sorrow that the world doth be so cruel to a creature so beautiful and innocent. I decided that the creature would at least meet Death in warmth and comfort, with a full belly. No sooner than I had entered our home, cradling the tiny creature in mine hands, ye rushed to my side with warm linen in hand. We swaddled the songbird, and ye commented on its colour: a deep scarlet red, much like the colour of robes the religious men of high rank doth wear. We spent that eve by the fire, and ye left a small bowl of water and mixture of ground seeds and some of the insects from the grass nearby the tired thing. Very gently, as if ye were blessing it, ye cleaned it of dirt and damaged feathers. Handing one to me, ye showed both concern and admiration in the depths of your gaze. "Ye have a kind heart Xarles. I be thankful for it. It will serve ye well in your days ahead, but be wary for it may also lead ye down a path of danger. Kindness is important, yet ye must not allow it to blind ye to the snakes that would use it to sink fangs into thine throat. Be kind always, my son, and be wise as well."

The bird passed as I slept… yet it had eaten and drank a small amount. I take comfort in that I had achieved what I wished, and the pitiful thing knew comfort in its last moments. We laid it to rest under the tallest tree near the village, in hopes its essence would once again soar and bring the peace found so often in birdsong… the feather, to this day, doth rest within my braid as a reminder of your words, and a reminder of who I am. I thank ye, dear Mother, each day for your wisdom. Sleep calls for me, and I must answer… until I reach upon yer memory once more for guidance. My love goes with you.

5th Aug, 2021 - 12:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaphandrt
(+)

Humble Xarles

Deity of Xarles

A vision of beauty with hair both raven black and snow white, each colour resting on one side of her head. Violet eyes that bring warmth and comfort when they rest upon you. Porcelain skin that reminds one of a fine cream and soft when she graces you with her touch. Her voice is gentle as the wind, soothing as a babbling brook, and warm as a mug of fine spiced wine. Raava graces her followers with her kindness so long as they do the same, those that do not face a rare but terrible wrath.

5th Aug, 2021 - 12:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaphandrt
(+)

Xarles the Humble

Xarles the Humble is raised. I, Xarles, have died but am alive again! I am no undead despite this 1st fantasy world.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Aug, 2021 - 1:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaphandrt
(+)

Xarles Humble

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Strongly features guide royalty
Ye stand as unmovable as the sunrise.
Fluke is thy name, though fluke ye are not
for thine beauty brings eyes as a baker brings pies.

Unwavering is thine shine in the darkness
From eyes watchful o'er thine flock.
Thine bosom and hips so surely in place
Even the most arrogant fool dares not to mock

For weary traveler, thine beauty is treasured
From thy head to they feet ye surely cause envy
To every goddess, nymph, and Angel
Should ye be ranked one to ten, I announce it be twenty.

5th Aug, 2021 - 1:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaphandrt
(+)

Xarles Humble Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

While a Dog Rat may be difficult for some a Dog Rat is no match for me.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Xarles the Humble

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,