Everman the General

Everman General - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Aug, 2021 - 3:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1363 Medieval Text Adventure
4th Aug, 2021 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Everman the General

My name is Everman. I am known as the General by many. At the age of sixteen, according to the years of man, I can be described as 6' 1" around 225. Spiky blonde hair with shaved sides. I love foot racing.

I intend to do hone my abilities and connect with the people in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
5th Aug, 2021 - 1:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

General Everman

A Sentimental Value

My mother was always looking out for me. It didn't feel right leaving without a keepsake to remind me of her. I remembered the picture of her that always hung up in the home and I turned back to grab it. I don't know where this will go but I know it will bring me good fortune.

5th Aug, 2021 - 2:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Everman the General Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

My first time meeting Cecilia was in Town around the tavern. She was dressed in very little, as to be expected, yet still somehow seemed poised. She said she had her eye on me since I've entered the gates. At first I was a little "proud", then saw the expression on her face and realized I had gotten the wrong impression! She explained that she had a friend that lived around my old home that had told her I'd be coming and she had taken and interest in me after hearing my story. I'm extremely skeptical about her intentions and how she could even help me on my journey but I knew that I needed help figuring my way around the Town. She does seem wary of me as well. I'm not sure what she hopes to gain out of this but for now I'm going to go with it.

5th Aug, 2021 - 5:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

General Everman

My builders have completed meh wooden abode so that I, Everman will abide there.

5th Aug, 2021 - 10:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

General Everman

Reflections On Your Mother

She always was a gentle soul. She did whatever needed to be done in order for us to have a decent life. She stood up for what was right most of the time, but it wasn't always easy. She did her best and that was all I could ever ask from her.

5th Aug, 2021 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Everman the General

I have defeated a Dog Rat. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Everman the General.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Aug, 2021 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Everman General

A Bat Swarm was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

5th Aug, 2021 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Everman General Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Today, my encounter with a Creep ended with me slaying the Creep.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Everman the General

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,