Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1365 Medieval Text Adventure
8th Aug, 2021 - 11:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Gotz
(+)

Eddard the Chosen

My name is Eddard and I am sixteen years of age. Many may not know me know, but they will soon. When I was born my father was not there to oversee my birth, but he did tell my mother, who was a loyal women to her husband, gave me the name Eddard as my father had requested. Eddard was the name of an Old King from legend who was said to unite the Kingdoms of Old, and bring peace to the world, before he passed. Eddard was also the name of my uncle, who passed away long before I was born. I am known as the Chosen because I overheard my mother and father one night talking about the day I was born. She said that she knew one day, I would rise to great power and become the Ruler of Kings.

I was born a human male. This is because my parents met during a time of war, my mother came from a war ridden country and fled. It was as she cross the border she met my father and they fell in love. They were both humans.

I stand five feet and eleven inches tall with a muscular body from working hard in the fields. I have brown colored hair with big blue eyes. My skin is tan and I have a rough appearance, which give me a unique look.

I follow the ways of worriers, for my father was a soldier and while he wasn't around due to the nature of his work, he did teach me the basics of combat. I also follow the ways of philosophers and spiritual guru's who always came by while I was working. I have read as many books I could get my hands on to learn about the world. I want to study eighth the monks and scholars at the monastery, but also become a mercenary to make money and raise armies.

As my dead mother predicted, I will become Ruler of Kings, and I intend to do so. I do not care who stands in my way, or what challenge I may face but I will achieve this ambition. Some of my lovers and close friends may die but it is a sacrifice I am willing to make for the greater good of uniting the world. I will need to start gathering money and resources through small mercenary jobs and eventually gather more forces and I will study with the scholars to learn as much knowledge as I can and study the behavior of humans to understand my races behavior. I will have to study other races as well, although I fear I may have to put those races to the sword if they do not comply with me as the ruler. Now I shall start my journey to conquer the world at large slowly and become what my mother prophesied. I am ready to face everything that comes my way, even death itself.

Sponsored Links:
8th Aug, 2021 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Gotz
(+)

Chosen Eddard

I, Eddard the Chosen, have been a natural born unknown liar and because I have cheated others my life is now at an end.

> TOPIC: Eddard the Chosen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,