Griffith the Holy

Griffith Holy - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Aug, 2021 - 9:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1366 Medieval Text Adventure
11th Aug, 2021 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Gotz
(+)

Griffith the Holy

I am Griffith and I am sixteen years. I was given the name of Griffith because my father, while he was going to war as he was a soldier, knew he would not be there to see my birth, so he chose the name Griffith. Griffith was the name of his closest friend, who died leading a rebellion against the kings of the Eastern Kingdoms. He promised his friend that he would name his son after him, so my mother being a loyal wife gave me this name.

The reasons why I call myself Holy is rather ironic. When I was young, a local "guru" or whatever they call themselves said "you have the spirit of the devil in you boy." I thought it would be fitting to confuse these guru's by calling myself "the Holy". I was born an Easterner because my mother and father had defected from the Eastern Kingdoms to the Central Human Kingdoms during the war. Resulting with me being born of Eastern Blood.

I stand six feet and 1 inch, with a fairly muscular and lean body. I have olive colored skin and long brown hair with big brown eyes and a rough youthful appearance which makes me unique look and has drawn all types of people to me. Especially the unsavory types.

I see myself as one who follows the ways of both fighters and scholars. While my father wasn't around often due to the nature of his work as a soldier, he was able to teach me the basics of combat. Which I practiced daily with the local guardsman. The captain of the guard was able to give me additional weapons training and some extra practice with hand to hand combat in the cases I lose my weapon in battle. I am also a very well studied individual for a was always hanging around the scholars of the local town, learning as much as I could about the world.

I wish to fulfill my mother's prophecy, for she told me before she was killed that she had predicted me becoming the Ruler of Kings and unite the world. I also want to start work as a mercenary to build money and resources and gather followers, as well as continue my scholarly studies to learn more about the world. This will all put me further towards my goals.

I will become the Ruler of Kings. I intend to Gather my followers through mercenary work and build a good reputation with the people of this word. I shall study humans and other races alike to see how they behave to better gain followers. It should be known that I do not care if you are a loved on or a complete stranger to me, let it be known you will be disposed of if you stand in opposition to me and my goals. It should also be known that I will find my mother's killers, who ever they are or whatever they are. I will search the lands far and wide for them, and I will return to put them to the sword, and I shall not rest until my vengeance has been served. I now start on this journey, ready to face whatever is in front of me, even the potential of death.

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2021 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Gotz
(+)

Holy Griffith

I, Griffith the Holy, have been a natural born unknown liar and because I have cheated others my life is now at an end.

> TOPIC: Griffith the Holy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,