Tomorrow War: Cult Classic Or Total Flop?

Tomorrow War Cult Classic Total Flop - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 11th Aug, 2021 - 3:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th Aug, 2021 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Tomorrow War: Cult Classic Or Total Flop?

Exactly what the title says. Who else has seen Tomorrow War yet?

My experience is people either love it or hate it. Not a lot of people in the movie comments giving it a mixed review.

Personally, I loved it. I won't say too much because I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone that hasn't seen it yet, but I will defend it from the critics by saying one thing.

It's a science FICTION movie. Not everything has to be grounded in hard science or logical reasoning. It made a great movie because it didn't try to do this 100% of the time, making it easier for a layman (That doesn't think themself wise) to watch and enjoy.

The acting was way better than most Science Fiction action movies, and the story arc is familiar but as original as it can get without being a multi-award winner.

**SPOILERS AHEAD, PROBABLY**
Continue to comments at your own risk dear reader.

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Tomorrow War: Cult Classic Or Total Flop?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,