Which Pill Would You Choose?

Which Pill Choose - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 10th Aug, 2021 - 6:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Which Pill Would Choose
8th Jul, 2021 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

Honestly, of the following pills which ONE would you choose and why? This will be a good test of how you think and what you value.

Which Pill Would You Choose? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
31st Jul, 2021 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Choose You Pill Which

I'm caught between 4 and 7, and I'm not ashamed to say it. I see the implications of my choices - my weight is a focus point (Probably not healthily) and my money problems. I'd probably take 7 - have a lot of money. Then, I could use that to help lose weight and all that stuff.

31st Jul, 2021 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Which Pill Would You Choose? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

7 will always be a consideration. But 6 being super strong can make me lots of money as well.

1st Aug, 2021 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Choose You Pill Which

Krusten you said one but the picture says TWO. If just one then I will say 8 because that is what really matters in the end. The other two would be 8 and 7 because happy still counts and money added to that is like wow!

8th Aug, 2021 - 9:33am / Post ID: #

Choose You Pill Which

1. Nope, the disadvantages of looking 1.5 decades younger far outweigh the advantages for me

2. I will very seriously consider this one. In my line of work, the ability to read minds even for just one hour could potentially be better than just a boatload of money

3. I don't need any pill to forget that sorry excuse of a man.

4. Nah, not really important to me.

5. Same as #4.

6. Might be useful, but not really that important.

7. Oooh, yes. I will also seriously consider this one, for obvious reasons.

8. This one is good, but I think being "Always happy" has its own drawbacks. People would think that I'm constantly high.

9. I don't even use SocMed.

So it's a very hard toss-up between #2 and #7.

As of now, I lean more toward #7, what with Covid and all. Without Covid, it is #2.

10th Aug, 2021 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

If just one, then I'll choose #6.
While this implies physical strength, it could mean all sorts of strength. Mental strength. Emotional strength. Moral strength. Any or all would be immeasurably useful if in the inhuman "Super" hero level variety.

If going off the picture prompt, I'll pair that with #2. While it's not stated if I'll receive 72 consecutive hours or 72 cumulative hours of mind reading abilities, both could be exceptionally useful to achieve many many goals, in a rapid period of time if need be.
Being able to read minds AND having the mental and emotional strength to comprehend and shrug off what people think about you would make you a weapon to be reckoned with.
And if for some reason anything escalated to a physical confrontation, you would be stronger and one step ahead of your adversary's every single move.

The other options have a downside I'd prefer to avoid, they are achievable without the pill, or they are merely a matter of maturely coming to terms with your humanity and mortality.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Which Pill Would You Choose?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,