Zappata Introduction

Zappata Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Sep, 2021 - 11:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2020 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Zappata Introduction
A Friend

Zappata Introduction

Old School Gamer, Male, community minded, open minded and friendly. Looking for new Role-playing Game experiences, great fun and enjoyable times. Love Runequest 1 & 2, Rolemaster, James Bond, Deadlands, Chill, AD&D Role-playing Game systems plus I play a lot of Play By Mail and Play online games.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2020 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Zappata

Welcome, ye have chosen the most unique Text adventure in which thy chosen path will reveal thy destiny. Now, since this is a choose thy own adventure game do take the time to read the tome known as the Player's Rules & Start. Herein, ye will discover the rudiments of game play and the mental fortitude ye will need to begin.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2020 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Zappata Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Zappata, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and 2,000 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2021 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Introduction Zappata

Zappata, this is to inform you that your Membership Upgrade expired today and your permissions have been returned to Regular Membership. Your Membership Upgrade can be restored once the appropriate donation amount is given. See Compare or Contribute page for types of Account Upgrades.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2021 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 222
Flag Posts: 341
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.6%
[+] Gain: 30.00 FP
Charm: 2

Introduction Zappata

Hello nice to see you joing the game my friend. I hope that you will have a nic time on the game. I love the game and it is so cool.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Sep, 2021 - 8:34pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Zappata Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,