Andyyy Introduction

Andyyy Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Sep, 2021 - 11:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2021 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

Andyyy Introduction
A Friend

Andyyy Introduction

Hello, I was browsing for RPG/fighting text game and [stumbled] upon this site, and wanted to give it a try. When I roleplay I usually don't write long and detailed stuff, but I'm curious how it could be played.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2021 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Andyyy

Welcome. Hast thou a mature mind to be able to navigate the difficulties herein? Since ye have made time to enter into this Medieval Fantasy Text RPG make sure ye read the full Rules & Start of the Player's Manual. In this ye will see the depth, scope and mental maturity needed fer thy Character to stay alive. If ye try and fail… it means thou art not ready for this level of mystery.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2021 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 222
Flag Posts: 341
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.5%
[+] Gain: 30.00 FP
Charm: 2

Andyyy Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Well welcome my friend to the best game ever. I hope4 that you will like the game. I hope that you will make many friends.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Sep, 2021 - 8:34pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Andyyy Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,