Asero the Wanderer

Asero Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Sep, 2021 - 11:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1374 Medieval Text Adventure
5th Sep, 2021 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Asero the Wanderer

Asero, "of iron", is what my father wished me to be named. I have grown to be a muscular youth, worthy of my name.

I have taken the title "Wanderer" for I have no home to call my own. I must need travel and learn as much as I can. And when it is time, I shall wander no more and set out to become Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
5th Sep, 2021 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Wanderer Asero

A Sentimental Value

My father had this sword made for me while I was but a child. It feels like a child's toy now but the blade remains shiny and the edge keen. It should serve me well still before I am able to acquire weapons much more suitable.

5th Sep, 2021 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Asero the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I have some gold to my name from a month's work. During my employ, I had been teased endlessly for my large stature and lack of "worldly knowledge". Having resolved to remedy the situation, I mustered the courage to enter the brothel. A beautiful human woman came up to me and took my hand, leading me to a perfumed room. "I know thee, Asero" she says. "Thou hast thy sire's endowments," she adds with a smile.

She silenced my questions with a kiss and thence began my instructions in more ways than one.

11th Sep, 2021 - 10:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Wanderer Asero

Let us celebrate, fer today I be a Chess Game Skill expert.

12th Sep, 2021 - 4:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Wanderer Asero

I, Asero am adept in the Climb Skill.

13th Sep, 2021 - 11:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Asero the Wanderer

I am considered the master of the Fire Tamer Skill.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Asero the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,