Aderan the Watchman

Aderan Watchman - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Sep, 2021 - 9:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1371 Medieval Text Adventure
31st Aug, 2021 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Flirp
(+)

Aderan the Watchman

My name is Aderan. I am known as the Watchman by many. At the age of sixteen, according to the years of man, I can be described as an average looking man with average height but more than your average attractiveness.

I intend to do Intelligence work, espionage and intrigue in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
1st Sep, 2021 - 12:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Flirp
(+)

Watchman Aderan

A Sentimental Value

"Not wanting to leave my childhood home without something of value, I made a brief search of the grounds around the house, and came across a plain ring which had our family's crest engraved on the inside. This ring,is made from unknown rare metal, may prove my ancestral background because it is the same ring worn by my father. Maybe I can show it to someone who will recognize the crest on it and in so doing open a pathway for my future."

1st Sep, 2021 - 9:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Flirp
(+)

Aderan the Watchman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

It was middle of summer of my 14th year, guardsmen led by a snappy captain went to our manor and reported to my father an incident that happened in town. My father then ordered investigation and proper actions. I noticed that this captain led his men well and they follow him like the captain follow my father. Now as my advisor, I am looking forward to be guided in leading men. For a ruler needs to be a great leader.

> TOPIC: Aderan the Watchman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,