Why Board Games Suck - Page 3 of 4

I'll echo what you all said about - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 14th Feb, 2016 - 11:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 
Top  Why Board Games Suck
15th Aug, 2009 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Why Board Games Suck - Page 3

Wolfbyte, maybe you played with mature individuals but some adults I played with can really throw a fist worst than a kid! It's terrible. laugh.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2009 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Why Board Games Suck
A Friend

Suck Games Board Why

Ha, I will admit to having a very mature group - at least when it comes to handling losing. (In other regards, well, in the board game "Agricola" my neighbor and I sent our sheep armies to attack each other, if that says anything.).

It's nice, we all get together one Saturday night per month and have a great time.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2010 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Why Board Games Suck
A Friend

Why Board Games Suck Reviews RPG & Card Board

You need to have multiple friends within close proximity of yourself in order to get the most of any multiplayer boardgame. I love baordgames, but not having friends nearby makes them useless.

17th Feb, 2010 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Suck Games Board Why

Unlike role-playing games you are limited to repetitive movements over and over again until afterawhile it becomes a 'job' just to play and the appeal is gone. That's the reason you usually see a closet full of different board games because each one represents the boredom that came from playing it until it became second nature.

17th Feb, 2010 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Suck Games Board Why

One thing I hate is when the game is going on too long, usually for hours, and someone has to leave. You have to keep the board as is until everyone gets back but it usually never happens and you end up packing away the board game with no winner.

18th Aug, 2013 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Why Board Games Suck

After awhile its predictable. Same squares, same pieces and same moves. It could be put down to the fact that every board game has a weakness and once that is discovered everyone tries to take advantage of it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Sep, 2013 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Why Board Games Suck - Page 3

You're right about the same moves. Certain board games have a life span of maybe five plays and then the strategy is already learned and you feel like you're just like going through the motions with everything.

14th Feb, 2016 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Why Board Games Suck Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

I'll echo what you all said about it being predictable and the same. That's probably why people who like board games tend to have so many of them!

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Why Board Games Suck

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,