Brucius Introduction

Brucius Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Sep, 2021 - 10:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2021 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Brucius Introduction
A Friend

Brucius Introduction

I am the great Brucius, lover of RPG, servant of the final fantasy series (And yes FF tactics). Wedlocked to the master of BW PeƱafort, master of dragon and healing hands of QCGH, "Nika". My thanks to experience being part of this growing community.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2021 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Brucius

Welcome. Hast thou a mature mind to be able to navigate the difficulties herein? Since ye have made time to enter into this Medieval Fantasy Text RPG make sure ye read the full Rules & Start of the Player's Manual. In this ye will see the depth, scope and mental maturity needed fer thy Character to stay alive. If ye try and fail… it means thou art not ready for this level of mystery.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2021 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 222
Flag Posts: 341
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.6%
[+] Gain: 30.00 FP
Charm: 2

Brucius Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hello how are you doing today. Hopefully you are liking this game and making new friends. I love the game.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Sep, 2021 - 8:34pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Brucius Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,