Ellora the Emissary

Ellora Emissary - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Sep, 2021 - 5:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1377 Medieval Text Adventure
13th Sep, 2021 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Ellora the Emissary

I, am Ellora. I was given this name because of a dream my mother had the night before I was born. I am at the age of 5.3 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Emissary because I will bring messages for the need ones.

I was born a Half-elf because my father was a human but my mother was an elf.

I stand 6 feet tall with a skinny body. I have red hair and gentle green eyes. My tan skin and a plain appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows druids. I want to achieve knowledge.

I intend to use my knowledge in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
13th Sep, 2021 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Emissary Ellora

A Sentimental Value

Before leaving for good, I took my father's portrait. Being human, I knew I would outlive him soon (If he's not already dead), so the portrait was a way to keep him with me a little longer. I hoped that it would easy my mind into the years to come.

14th Sep, 2021 - 10:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Ellora the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I did not believe Helga the first time I met her. Actually, the first time she met me, since she was the one waiting for me when I entered the Tavern in Town for the first time. Although I've always know that, being human, my father would eventually break his oath to my mother, I didn't realized he would re-marry so soon after her death.

When she first introduced herself I almost laughed of the idea of me having a stepsister, but soon, the information she gave me about my father showed me she was being truthful. She said she will be in contact with me and, although I do not trust her completely, the idea of having someone familiar around is soothing.

14th Sep, 2021 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Emissary Ellora

I am considered the master of the Run Skill.

14th Sep, 2021 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Emissary Ellora

Some refer to me as Ellora, the Reflexes master.

14th Sep, 2021 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Ellora the Emissary

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Poor lady Fluke
She thought she was super
And that she would marry a duke
But she only meet jesters
That can't even play the flute
She only gives feelings
For people with the flu -eck!
So don't try to make her jealous
Or you might even puke.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Ellora Emissary

Reflections On Your Mother

I slept… and in my sleep the dreams come to me

"Thou must ariseth forthwith, for it be thy destiny to wield the sword of the Ruler of Kings. Take thy book given thee by a wise man. In it willingly write the following… "Reflections On Your Mother" for it will be to thy favor."

What does that means?

ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Ellora Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Laelux Kingdom of Ellora

Sleep came to me and with it, visions of my mother. She told me of a great Kingdom I should create, no only in Medieval Realm, but also through my Soul. To this Kingdom, I called Laelux. I pray the gods give me wisdom to rule it, as I see Laelux as a place of light and knowledge, rule by the laws of men and gods alike.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Ellora the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,