Rogue Introduction

Rogue Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Sep, 2021 - 10:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2021 - 10:24am / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 2
Flag Posts: 48
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.4%
[+] Gain: 30.00 FP
Charm: 1

Rogue Introduction

I love playing RPG Fantasy Based games. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this flourishing community!
I usually play as the Rogue or the Warrior. I've just started playing RPG games, and they have honestly become my favorite. I love anime also, that's what got me into the RPG games. SAO, Naruto, Death Note, and DBZ are my top 4 shows. One thing you should know about me is that I will always be considerate, no matter the situation. Empathy is key to helping emotions. Maybe I can make a couple of friends here and have some fun fantasies!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 20th Sep, 2021 - 9:12am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2021 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

Introduction Rogue

Before ye should begin reading the Rules & Start of this game, ye should know that it will take a mind that is sober, tactical and creative to role-play. If this be thee, then ye should create a Character that should live long otherwise, death will soon visit the Character ye create.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2021 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

Rogue Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Rogue, please note your username change for when you login next time. Enjoy the game.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2021 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 2
Flag Posts: 48
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.4%
Charm: 1

Introduction Rogue

My name was changed from Jehovah to Rogue. It is Prohibited to use names that already hold power, in the real world, that make you more superior than others.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 20th Sep, 2021 - 9:12am
Signature:
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2021 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Rogue

Rogue, in the registration form for Usernames under "More info" it says,

international QUOTE
Please do not use: Numbers, Symbols, Sexual innuendos, Nonsense words, All uppercase letters, Names of deity or Spaces

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2021 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 222
Flag Posts: 341
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.6%
Charm: 2

Rogue Introduction

Hello rouge nice to meet you. I hope that you will like the game. I hope that we can become friends to. It is a cool name. I love RPG games to.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Sep, 2021 - 8:34pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Rogue Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,