Diabolos the Sorcerer

Diabolos Sorcerer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2021 - 2:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1385 Medieval Text Adventure
20th Sep, 2021 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rogue
(+)

Diabolos the Sorcerer

My name is Diabolos. I was given this name by my dead mother because of my red eyes. I am 16, according to the age of man. I am known as the Sorcerer because I have dabbled in Dark Magic.

I am a Draconian, my mother is a Draconian and my father was a Draconian. I have decades of lineage in the Draconian Race. I am currently 5"11 inches tall. I'm quite muscular, built from all the hard work I've done as a child. I have Vantablack hair, with medium red eyes. I have dark skin and a gothic appearance that makes me unique, from others.

I tend to follow magic users and thieves, examining what they do and learning the ways of magic. I want to become the most powerful wizard to ever lived, and get revenge on the ones who brutally killed my mother, by starting in a high-level magic school, learning Dark Magic of old. I will also search distant lands, to uncover more powerful Dark Magic. I view friendships and alliances as necessary, for advancement.

I intend to annihilate anyone who decides to step in my path of rulership. Being a King is an objective, but not my main drive. I am determined to kill anyone who stands in my way. I have dark intentions for anyone.

Sponsored Links:
20th Sep, 2021 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rogue
(+)

Sorcerer Diabolos

A Sentimental Value: Poison, Clear Slow

I was about to leave my home when I felt a need to take something to remind me of my mission. I looked thoroughly through the house, taking heed to any items that hold memories. I noticed a Vile of Poison, mounted on my mother's desk. I examined the Vile and decided that this will be the downfall of my mother's murderers. Maybe someone of importance will recognize the Vile and I could get assistance on my expedition.

20th Sep, 2021 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rogue
(+)

Diabolos the Sorcerer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I met Kara, In a Tavern in my Old Town. When I met her, it was a most interesting meeting. We conversed for a while and learned of each other. I felt calm and collected, after learning she followed and examined me. I find Kara quite beautiful. I've slightly developed feelings for her, but I don't expect her to feel the same. I think she suspects my intentions are not of good-natured but regardless is willing to help anyway. I believe she wants me to succeed.

20th Sep, 2021 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rogue
(+)

Sorcerer Diabolos

Diabolos the Sorcerer Lives! I, Diabolos, have died but am alive again! It may be the 1st time, but I shall conquer this quest even if it be the one hundredth time!

23rd Sep, 2021 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rogue
(+)

Sorcerer Diabolos

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Lady Fluke Lady Fluke,
Her hair is luscious and fine,
Blonde like the sun,
Light face like a nun,
Her lips cherry red like wine,
Of perfect in size,
You have to realize,
that Lady Fluke is your prize,
Her eyes are sky blue,
Skin soft like cotton too,
Alas, she would be the most beautiful wife,
Lady Fluke is the beauty in life,.

23rd Sep, 2021 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rogue
(+)

Diabolos the Sorcerer

Diabolos, though a short life in this world, has a long and devastating path in the next. Diabolos, one day was wandering around the Old Town, when he had received word of a Trickster among the people. He paid no interest, worrying not of what this Trickster's intentions were, nor the consequences the Trickster would make. Later that evening, he heard the Trickster was committing a series of sexual crimes, with maidens in the town and secretly vanishing. Next, he heard one of the victims was a distant cousin. Furious, he hunt the culprit down and engaged in combat. At the time, sadly Diabolos did not have much experience in combat and was slain savagely.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Diabolos the Sorcerer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,