Why Models Suck - Page 3 of 3

Models suck because they set an unfair ideal - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th Mar, 2016 - 8:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
11th Nov, 2008 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Why Models Suck - Page 3

Sadly you make a valid point as men tend to be more visual. I do no a few couple where I really do not know why such a sweet man is with a sheman. I think the answer is most very kind men see far past the skin. They are just very few of them.

You are right it is due to the whole industry movie music and fashion. They are very intertwined.

Sponsored Links:
18th Nov, 2008 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Suck Models Why

Well yeah, I'm actually doing it so I know the difference. I'm sorry but I just come across a lot of people that make comments and have no clue what they're talking about.

18th Nov, 2008 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Why Models Suck Sports & Fashion Music Movies

It is ok I think it is good that you question the experience of some one, especially if you see things different then they do. It is a tough industry very competitive.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2010 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Suck Models Why

Name: Tashoo

Comments: Models don't suck..its the people who idolize them who are making the issue...real women don't look like this unless they don't work,have people pamper them,spend loads of money on surgery,and just plain have nothing to do but strut around flaunting their perfect breast and bodies, butte people stereotype them as(ie..the sexiest woman in the world) then thats where normal women feel they are not stacking up.

30th Jan, 2010 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Suck Models Why

Look at this site: Source 8
The title is "Unattainable beauty: the decade's most egregious retouching scandals". Even the people retouched are mad. This is what Redbook said, after a "before, and after" pitcher of their Faith Hill's July 2007 magazine cover became public:
"Completely in line with industry standards."

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2010 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Why Models Suck

Name: StyleP

Comments: Why models suck... Why should they. Models only suck if you're not a model. You don't look like a model so it makes you feel better to say that models suck. The question probably needs to be Why you're so jealous?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2012 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Why Models Suck - Page 3

Name: Modelssuck

Title: Modeling what a joke

Comments: What is the purpose of modeling? I still haven't figured it out!? It has to be the dumbest thing you could do with your life. You know what I love! When I run into an absolutely gorgeous person and they have never modeled in their life! laugh.gif! Shows what a joke it is. I was asked to model with Ford as a teenager and walked away. I also walked away from Hollyweird. Why do we have this crap in out culture? Have you ever seen a celebrity in real life? They aren't very attractive! I want to turn the internet on and see articles on science and the latest discoveries. Not some idiot in Hollyweird! Who Cares!

24th Mar, 2016 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Why Models Suck Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Models suck because they set an unfair ideal of how everyone is supposed to look. I would have way better chances in the dating arena if I wasn't being compared to someone in a magazine.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Why Models Suck

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,