German Girl Called Leonora Runs Away To Be With Isis Lover

German Girl Called Leonora Runs Isis Lover - Studies of Islam - Posted: 8th Nov, 2021 - 2:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

German Girl Called Leonora Runs Away With Isis Lover
21st Sep, 2021 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

This documentary from Germany is about a girl called Leonora who at the age of 15 falls head over heels for a man who once lived in Germany but is now an ISIS soldier. The documentary spans the time of 4-5 years and what happens next. After you watch it there are some thing I post about for you to consider (Just under the video in this post).

After watching it my main question was… did Leonora really feel any remorse for what she did? She seemed to operate as a sociopath or perhaps never grew up despite all that she saw. You make the judgement.

Image from CNN.

German Girl Called Leonora Runs Away To Be With Isis Lover (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
2nd Oct, 2021 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Lover Isis With To Runs Leonora Called Girl German

I remember when the news was broadcasting all these girls doing this and I was shocked at their stupidity. Now that ISIS is no more I hope young teens can stop this silliness.

8th Nov, 2021 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

German Girl Called Leonora Runs Away To Be With Isis Lover Islam Studies

Stupidity comes in all shapes, sizes, races and countries. She was struck by the man and basically lost all sense of reality.

> TOPIC: German Girl Called Leonora Runs Away To Be With Isis Lover

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,