Hrothwulf Introduction

Hrothwulf Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Sep, 2021 - 10:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2021 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 2
Flag Posts: 13
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.4%
[+] Gain: 34.60 FP
Charm: 2

Hrothwulf Introduction

Greetings. I picked Hrothwulf as my username since I thought it would be my character name. Well, since it has already been done, I'll adopt that name in this community. You can also call me Skaal, though. That's my usual online name.

I hail from Indonesia. I'm not sure if age is a personal info that I should keep to myself in this community, but personally I feel that it's fine for me to share it. I'm a 19 years old boy. I'm a college student and I'm taking accounting as my major.

My interests include a lot of things, and I began to see a pattern that I like to mine a particular subject until I am bored of it and then find another interest that can satisfy me. I have jumped from one interest to another. I used to enjoy writing stories and drawing with a charcoal pencil, but they don't bring as much satisfaction to me anymore. As of right now, my interests include music (Folk and metal), role playing games, understanding myself better, accounting, learning more about my spirituality, and culture in general.

I'm joining this community for the role playing game. If you ask me about my experience in role playing games, I don't think I'm very experienced. My love for role play was heavily influenced by Skyrim. I know Dungeons & Dragons and quite understand how it works, but have not actually played much with other people. Finding friends to play with is hard, so I tend to play role playing games alone with solo RPG systems. These days, however, I usually play AI Dungeon, where the AI spits out stories according to my input.

Though roleplaying is my main reason for joining this community, I am also quite interested in topics that discuss about how one constructs their belief system and thinking system. I would probably hang quite a bit in posts about religion. Speaking of religions, I consider myself a Heathen or a pagan. I'm not going to explain much about that here, though if someone inquires me about it I will be happy to talk about it.

I guess that is enough of an introduction from me. I hope I can get what I seek from this community and in return contribute in some way to it.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2021 - 10:44am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2021 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Hrothwulf

Salutations adventurer. Ruler of Kings II will invigorate thy imagination. Prepare thyself to enter this new world of detailed Character building with you as the controller of destiny. Please proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start, which is the vital preface of the Player's Manual.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2021 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Hrothwulf Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Hrothwulf! Thay was quite an introduction. I hope you didn't tire yourself out doing it and saved enough energy for your character.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2021 - 10:43am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 222
Flag Posts: 341
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.4%
[+] Gain: 30.00 FP
Charm: 2

Introduction Hrothwulf

That was a great introduction. Its nice to meet you. Hopefully you will like the game. I hope that you will.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Sep, 2021 - 8:34pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Hrothwulf Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,