Granny Introduction

Granny Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Sep, 2021 - 5:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2021 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 222
Flag Posts: 341
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.6%
[+] Gain: 30.00 FP
Charm: 2

Granny Introduction

I am from sacramento and I would like to makee new friends I was interested on learning this game I go to school at homee thank you for your time.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Sep, 2021 - 8:34pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2021 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Granny

Welcome. Keep in mind, this Text RPG has certain parts that should be written in clear, well articulated English. Thy writings need not be perfect, however ye should be above reproach on basic grammar. Therefore, this mature minded game will require careful reading of both the rules of play and background story so thy Character canst survive. Indeed, this is more than a mere game, it is like reading a myerty novel and ye will be the protagonist. Ready to being? Then start with the Player's Manual: Rules & Start in its entirety.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2021 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Granny Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Granny! You sound young and yet chose a senior username. Anyways, please use good grammar when posting here. Do not use all CAPS or mix words with numbers, etc.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2021 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned

Introduction Granny

Hello how are you guys am having a good day. I was trying to get more FP points for gold because I am in jail so can you guys help me please.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Sep, 2021 - 8:34pm
Signature:
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2021 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Granny

Hi Granny, first. Please stop posting in all CAPS. Moderators and Dungeon Masters have to manually correct your content and it is unfair to them that they should have to edit each post you make.

Next, to get FP you need to either donate for it or post in the topics. However, for your posts to be accepted it must be centered on the topic you are posting about with proper grammar, etc.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2021 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned

Granny Introduction

Hello guys how do I post on the topic to get the points. I don't have the money to donate right now so if you can tell me how to post a topic on the board that would be cool.

Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2021 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

Granny Introduction

Hi Granny! I see you figured out to post and at least moved CAPS which is good but there is another thing… you really need to check your spelling because again it gives the moderators lots of work editing your posts. The program you are using to read the forum has a built in spell checker? Is it the JAWS browser?

The other thing is a lot of your posts come across as spam, you are not actually adding to the topic but just saying you agree or talking about something different to the topic. Therefore, many of your posts are deleted.

Also, if you are looking for FP then you need to post in the core topics that are not on the welcome board or in RPGs.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2021 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 442
Flag Posts: 2,645
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.2%
[+] Gain: 36.28 FP
Charm: 54

Granny Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Granny, you really do need to pay attention to what is being said by Support. You can't just do whatever here. I guess you might be blind because you chose that icon for your character's avatar but still it doesn't stop you from posting properly.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 7th Apr, 2013 - 2:14pm
Signature: Rock on.
+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Granny Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,