Granny Introduction - Page 3 of 5

How could you still be in jail or is it that - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th Sep, 2021 - 10:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2021 - 9:54am / Post ID: #

Granny Introduction - Page 3

Granny, there should be text that tells you how much time you have left before your jail time ends. When it ends then you will be let out of jail. Do not try to access your character until you have made sufficient gold to pay your debt.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2021 - 10:04am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 222
Flag Posts: 341
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.4%
[+] Gain: 30.00 FP
Charm: 2

Introduction Granny

It says I have eight hours to go. But when I try to get out of jail it says that I have 22 hours. What do I do then.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Sep, 2021 - 8:34pm
Signature:
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2021 - 10:08am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 442
Flag Posts: 2,645
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.1%
[+] Gain: 36.28 FP
Charm: 54

Granny Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Granny, Support already said what to do. Do you have some sighted person that can assist you with the game or another player who can guide you that is near to your computer?

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 7th Apr, 2013 - 2:14pm
Signature: Rock on.
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2021 - 10:14am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned

Page 3 Introduction Granny

No I don't right now. But I can try again myself. I will have to get gold by my FP.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Sep, 2021 - 8:34pm
Signature:
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2021 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

Introduction Granny

Hi Granny! There is a big improvement with your posting so that is good. However, there are some things you should note.

Take the time to spell check, in your quest to posts a lot you are being neglectful in some of your posts by not checking the spelling.

When posting names of people or books or movies and so on please start with an uppercase letter. You have more or less switched from posting in all CAPS to now posting in all lowercase and that is another issue.

Some of your posts are coming across as spam. You really are not building on the topic, instead you are just saying you agree and repeating the title.

In case you do not know, when a moderator deletes your post you lose a lot of FP, so rushing to get FP by posting spam is not really a good thing for you.

Last, you have a lot of FP now, in ROK II you go to the Exchanger and change it to gold if you need it.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2021 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned

Granny Introduction

Thank you for telling me. I have been using spell checker to make sure my post is good. I will try to be more on topic. I will go to the exchanger to get gold.

Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2021 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned

Granny Introduction - Page 3

Hello do I use my FP just to get out of jail. I don't have enough gold and it is a lot of gold to pay.

Signature:
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2021 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 442
Flag Posts: 2,645
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.1%
[+] Gain: 36.28 FP
Charm: 54

Granny Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

How could you still be in jail or is it that you're not keeping gold on hand and keep being put into jail? Usually you're in jail for a few minutes and that's it. What are you doing?

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 7th Apr, 2013 - 2:14pm
Signature: Rock on.
+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Granny Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,