Rainer Introduction

Rainer Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Sep, 2021 - 8:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2021 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Rainer Introduction
A Friend

Rainer Introduction

Hi.... I am Rainer I am from Indonesian male I am here because I love story game with choice that matter on the story. I've become addicted to CYOA games lately
Nice to meet you….

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2021 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Rainer

Welcome. Keep in mind, this Text RPG has certain parts that should be written in clear, well articulated English. Thy writings need not be perfect, however ye should be above reproach on basic grammar. Therefore, this mature minded game will require careful reading of both the rules of play and background story so thy Character canst survive. Indeed, this is more than a mere game, it is like reading a myerty novel and ye will be the protagonist. Ready to being? Then start with the Player's Manual: Rules & Start in its entirety.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2021 - 8:24am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 222
Flag Posts: 341
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.6%
[+] Gain: 30.00 FP
Charm: 2

Rainer Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Yes it is nice to meet you to. I hope that you like this game. I know I do. You seem like a nice person.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Sep, 2021 - 8:34pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Rainer Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,